A no-frills, day-to-day share draft account with a small opening deposit, no minimum balance requirements, unlimited check writing, no per-check charges, and NO monthly fee.
- Statements are mailed monthly.
- ATM access with a MasterCard Debit Card and Allpoint ATM Network.
- Overdraft protection from a savings, Expandacheck line of credit, and CCU Visa overdraft are available to qualified members.
Advantage Checking Account
If you are one who tends to keep a high balance in your share draft account, then make the most of it. This is the same as our regular checking, but accounts that maintain the minimum qualified balance of $100 automatically receive dividends monthly.
Teen Checking Account
These checking accounts are designed for teenagers 16-18 years old. Must have valid state issued ID. Parent Members must be joint.
Free ATM Access
No Surcharge ATM / Debit Card Access using the ALLPOINT ATM Network. We made it easy to get access to your cash no matter where you are. Whether you are on vacation, business trip or just a weekend getaway, your cash is only an ATM away. We have partnered with Allpoint ATM Network to bring our members 55,000 ATMS worldwide with surcharge free access. Allpoint ATM Network even has an app to help locate ATM’s while on the go. Simply enter the zip code of where you are, and the Allpoint ATM Locator will show you Allpoint ATM’s in your area.
MasterCard Debit Card
For those who have a new or existing share draft account:
- You must have an open checking account to have the debit card.
- There are no monthly fees to own a debit card and never a fee to use the card for a signature purchase. Merchants or ATM access fees may apply for PIN based transactions.
The MasterCard Debit Card can be used several different ways:
- To access ATMS.
- To make purchases when the card is swiped at a merchant terminal.
- To use the card number for pre-authorized monthly debits.
For your protection, daily limits have been set up. If you should come upon a situation that requires a temporary extension of the limits, please call our local office.
- $500 daily ATM withdrawal
- $1000 daily Signature based maximum
- No international transactions will be allowed until you call the credit union to authorize each transaction
To report a lost or stolen debit card, call (316) 867-4700 or (888) 978-2289 during normal business hours. Call the MasterCard Debit Card Lost/Stolen Hotline – After business hours (800) 791-2525.