Campus Credit Union was formed in May 1952 to serve the faculty, staff, and students at Wichita State University. We are a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative. We are owned by our members and instead of paying profits to a shareholder, we pay the profits to the members in the form of higher savings rates and lower loan rates.
Campus Credit Union’s accounts are insured up to $250,000 by NCUA.
Who can Join Campus Credit Union?
- Individuals employed within postsecondary education* in the State of Kansas
- Individuals retired from the postsecondary education* in the State of Kansas
- Individuals currently enrolled in a postsecondary program* in the State of Kansas
- Individuals who have attended classes at a postsecondary program* in the State of Kansas
- Family members of an existing CCU member
- Individuals that reside in, employed in or paid within the following counties: Allen, Anderson, Atchison, Barton, Butler, Chase, Cowley, Crawford, Dickinson, Douglas, Edwards, Ellis, Ellsworth, Finney, Ford, Franklin, Geary, Gray, Harper, Harvey, Haskell, Jackson, Johnson, Kiowa, Kingman, Labette, Leavenworth, Lincoln, Lyon, McPherson, Marion, Mitchell, Montgomery, Morris, Neosho, Osage, Pottawatomie, Pratt, Reno, Rice, Riley, Russell, Saline, Sedgwick, Seward, Shawnee, Stafford, Sumner, and Wabaunsee.
- Individuals employed by companies that have a location on the grounds of Wichita State University, regardless of where you went to school.
- CCU Select Employer Partners including Cerebral Palsy Research Foundation and all its divisions, Heartspring, and Center Industries.
*Postsecondary education/program includes universities and colleges, as well as trade and vocational schools.
To Open a new account…
Stop by either of the Campus Credit Union locations and speak with a Member Service Representative.
Please remember to bring your valid driver’s license or state issued ID and Social Security Card, along with $25.00 for your membership share deposit.