WHAT IS AUTO ESSENTIALS?
Auto Essentials is a package of coverage that protects you from the normal driving incidents and out of pocket expenses that aren’t typically covered by insurance policies, manufacture’s warranties or extended warranties.
- Paintless Dent Repair – Permanently removes door dings and minor dents without harming a vehicle’s factory finish.
- Windshield Repair – Repairs chips and cracks caused by propelled rocks or road hazard debris while driving on public roads, streets, and highways.
- Key or Remote Replacement Replacement of lost, stolen or destroyed keys or remotes.
- Tire and Wheel Road Hazard Protection Repair or replacement of punctured, cut, or flat tires and damaged wheels/rims due to road hazards or pot holes. Includes cosmetic repair of wheels.
24-Hour Roadside Assistance
- Lockout Service
- Essential Fluids delivery
- Emergency Road Service
- Emergency Battery Service
- Flat Tire Assistance
All descriptions are for informational purposes only. Please refer to the actual coverage agreement or speak to a Campus Credit Union Loan Officer for specific details.