Campus Credit Union is a full service not for profit financial institution that serves:
- Wichita State University faculty, staff, graduates, students, former students and alumni;
- Wichita State University staff of affiliated corporations, auxiliary enterprises and contract service providers;
- Employees of:
- Cerebral Palsey Research Foundation
- Center Industries
- University of Kansas, School of Medicine, Wichita Branch
- All Other Kansas Higher Education faculty, staff, graduates, students and former students;
- Immediate Family Members of above;
- Retirees of above;
- Any club or organized group, either on or off campus, who has a tax identification number and is represented by an active Campus Credit Union member.
To become a member, open a (share) savings account with a minimum deposit of $25.00. Opening this share account and maintaining a $25.00 minimum balance entitles members to other available services offered by Campus Credit Union. A member who later changes employment, may still remain a member.
Fill out a Membership application today!